- We monitor your pet’s eating and potty habits as well as their lodging behavior
- Our credentialed staff is knowledgeable in administering simple medications and performing basic medical care to give you peace of mind while you’re away.
- To avoid stomach upset, we prefer to feed the diet your pet is accustom to at home. If you choose to feed your pet one of our in-house diets, please contact us for brands and availability. Raw diets will only be accepted in freeze dried form. There are no extra charges for feeding your own food.
- Special bedding is provided for all our guests. We offer cots, cuddle tubs, soft blankets and no slip mats so all our guests are comfortable and snuggly.
Foods We Offer
- Iams Adult Chicken
- Iams Adult Lamb and Rice
- Purina Beneful
- Hill’s Science Diet
- Blue Buffalo Adult Chicken ($2.00 per day)
Rates & Scheduling
About Our Dog Boarding Runs
We have private, spacious, indoor lodging with outdoor patios for dogs. Each pet has their own outside covered patio available to them all day. All dogs are provided with bedding for their comfort during each stay as we make it feel like their home away from home. Have more than one dog staying with us? We are happy to lodge your canine family together at your request! For our feline guests, we have a very quiet, private cattery away from the canine lodging areas.